Black and Gray
Why do People get Tattoos?
- It is a form of art. Art is essential to what it means to be a human being. Art on the body is one facet of art.
- To memorialize someone. For example, people memorialize lost sisters or brothers. Soldiers may memorialize lost comrades.
- To honor someone. Typically, a parent, or a special person.
- As a commemoration. To commemorate a special event, such as a wedding. Or the birth of a child.
- Identify with a group. Harley-Davidson people for example. Religious people may want symbols of their faith.
- Many cultures feature tattoos as part of their culture. Polynesians, Maori, Samoans maybe the most well-known examples.
- Also philosophy of life. Don’t take yourself too seriously. It is ridiculous to have Frankenstein’s monster tattooed on your arm. But, that is the point.
Phoebus Tattoo Gallery
Color Work: Over the years taking colour theory methods and applying to your tattoo design. Adding warm to cool colors giving your tattoo a unique or sometimes 3D type of effect.
Gray Work: Depending on the tattoo I like to use more warm gray tones and some dark cool grays in order to give my work some type of depth. I love more pen and ink styles for gray work looks great with pointillism techniques as well. Be sure to check out my art designs as well for my ideas. click Artwork designs page.
Tattoo Portfolio Gallery Contains water color tattoos, colorful designs, and gray tones. The Tattoos consist of Realism, Flowers, illustrative art, detailed tattoos, photoshop, new school, and much more.
Full personal portfolio website and Biography Fred Nitzman please visit www.fufred.com
Phoebus Tattoos Phone: 727-289-8077
Address: 10710 Gandy Blvd N, ST Petersburg FL 33702
Phoebus Tattoo Studio located on Gandy Boulevard (U.S. 92), west of the Gandy Bridge and MacDill Air Force Base, and east of Derby Lane in Saint Pete, FL. For more information on the area and in depth location click Map page.
Walk ins are Welcome for tattoos. Stop in to schedule a tattoo appointment or email us.
Walk in for Piercings only no appointment needed.
Piercer Schedule: Monday – Tuesday off. Wednesday – Saturday 1pm to 10pm:
Sunday 1pm – 6pm.
We Accept: Cash-Visa-Mastercard-Discover-Apple Pay. Military Discounts offered.
|Wednesday||12:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
|Friday||12:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
Appointmnet Only Tuesday