Black and Gray
|Wednesday||12:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
|Friday||12:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
Tuesday Appointment Only..
- It is a form of art. Art is essential to what it means to be a human being. Tattoo Art on the body is one facet of art.
- To memorialize someone. For example, people memorialize lost sisters or brothers. Soldiers may memorialize lost comrades.
- To honor someone. Typically, a parent, or a special person.
- As a commemoration. To commemorate a special event, such as a wedding. Or the birth of a child.
- Identify with a group. Harley-Davidson people for example. Religious people may want symbols of their faith.
- Many cultures feature tattoos as part of their culture. Polynesians, Maori, Samoans maybe the most well-known examples.
- Also philosophy of life. Don’t take yourself too seriously. It is ridiculous to have Frankenstein’s monster tattooed on your arm. But, that is the point.