Phoebus Studio Feature Tattoos
Tattoo Portfolio Galleries Contains watercolor tattoos, colorful designs, and Black & Gray. The Tattoos consist of Realism, Cover ups, Flowers, illustrative art, detailed tattoos, Japanese art, and much more.
- It is a form of art. Art is essential to what it means to be a human being. Tattoo Art on the body is one facet of art.
- To memorialize someone. For example, people memorialize lost sisters or brothers. Soldiers may memorialize lost comrades. Memorial Tattoos
- To honor someone. Typically, a parent, or a special person. Friendship tattoos
- As a commemoration. To commemorate a special event, such as a wedding. Or the birth of a child.
- Identify with a group. Harley-Davidson people for example. Religious people may want symbols of their faith.
- Many cultures feature tattoos as part of their culture. Polynesians, Maori, Samoans maybe the most well-known examples. Tribal Tattoo designs
- Also philosophy of life. Don’t take yourself too seriously. It is ridiculous to have Frankenstein’s monster tattooed on your arm. But, that is the point.
Phoebus Tattoos Phone: 727-289-8077
Address: 10710 Gandy Blvd N, ST Petersburg FL 33702
Phoebus Tattoo Studio located on Gandy Boulevard (U.S. 92), west of the Gandy Bridge and MacDill Air Force Base, and east of Derby Lane in Saint Pete, FL. For more information on the area and in depth location click Map page.
Please call the studio or email us firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time and date you would like to come in for a tattoo.
Please call ahead do not just walk in the shop unannounced.
For Safety only the customers getting tattoo or pierce may come to the studio.
Our Piercer schedule will be 3pm until 9pm.
Tattoos are regular times 12 until 9pm for appointments.
To set up a Piercing appointment with Travis please set up a day and time
Just IM our Facebook Business Page Link: Phoebus
We Accept: Cash-Visa-Mastercard-Discover-Apple Pay.
- Monday – Closed
- Tuesday – Closed
- Wednesday – 12pm – 9pm
- Thursday – 12pm – 9pm
- Friday – 12pm -9pm
- Saturday – 12pm – 9pm
- Sunday – 12pm – 6pm