Tattoo Portfolio Galleries Contains examples of Tattoo designs, small detail artwork to lettering as well. Specializing in illustration, watercolor tattoos, colorful work, and Black & Gray. The Tattoos consist of Realism, Cover ups, Flowers, illustrative art, detailed tattoos, Japanese art, and much more.
- Tattoos It is a form of art. Art is essential to what it means to be a human being. Tattoo Art on the body is one facet of art.
- To memorialize someone. For example, people memorialize lost sisters or brothers. Soldiers may memorialize lost comrades. Memorial Tattoos
- To honor someone. Typically, a parent, or a special person. Friendship tattoos
- As a commemoration. To commemorate a special event, such as a wedding. Or the birth of a child.
- Identify with a group. Harley-Davidson people for example. Religious people may want symbols of their faith.
- Many cultures feature tattoos as part of their culture. Polynesians, Maori, Samoans maybe the most well-known examples. Tribal Tattoo designs
- Also philosophy of life. Don’t take yourself too seriously. It is ridiculous to have Frankenstein’s monster tattooed on your arm. But, that is the point.
Tattoo and Piercing Walk Ins are welcome and appointments.
Please call ahead, or message and so on for availability
Shop Phone calls only: 727-289-8077
Cell Phone for Text Messages: (302-588-4686)
For Tattoo related ideas and scheduling information..
Email for Tattoos or piercings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Appointments Preferred for larger scale, cover ups, awesome Tattoos Thank you.
Tattoo Artists: Appointments or walk ins. Please message us by the listed numbers and email. For consultion or availability questions.
Fred Nitzman Tattoos: The tattoos I love to pursue are custom drawings, Pen and ink art, Dark art, Blackwork, Realism, Detail, Fine line, Illustration, Colorwork, Black and gray.
Tim Tattoos and Body Piercings Bold line tattoos, colorwork, Fine Line
Military and veteran discounts offer for tattoos with ID card
Address: 10710 Gandy Blvd N, ST Petersburg FL 33702.
Phoebus Tattoos Studio is located on Gandy Boulevard behind Victory Carwash in San Martin Village (U.S. 92).
West of the Gandy Bridge and MacDill Air Force Base, and east of Derby Lane in Saint Pete, FL.
Tattoo aftercare and piercing products sold in the store front at Phoebus Studio.
For more information on the area and in depth location please click the Map page.
Phoebus Studio St. Petersburg, Florida.
EST. June 2017. 5yrs
- Monday – Closed
- Tuesday – Closed
- Wednesday – 12pm – 9pm
- Thursday – 12pm – 9pm
- Friday – 12pm -9pm
- Saturday – 12pm – 9pm
- Sunday – 12pm – 6pm