Tattoo Portfolio Galleries Contains examples of tattoo designs, small detail artwork to lettering as well. Specializing in illustration, watercolor tattoos, colorful work, and Black & Gray. The Tattoos consist of Realism, Cover ups, Flowers, illustrative art, detailed tattoos, Japanese art, and much more.
- Tattoos It is a form of art. Art is essential to what it means to be a human being. Tattoo Art on the body is one facet of art.
- To memorialize someone. For example, people memorialize lost sisters or brothers. Soldiers may memorialize lost comrades. Memorial Tattoos
- To honor someone. Typically, a parent, or a special person. Friendship tattoos
- As a commemoration. To commemorate a special event, such as a wedding. Or the birth of a child.
- Identify with a group. Harley-Davidson people for example. Religious people may want symbols of their faith.
- Many cultures feature tattoos as part of their culture. Polynesians, Maori, Samoans maybe the most well-known examples. Tribal Tattoo designs
- Also philosophy of life. Don’t take yourself too seriously. It is ridiculous to have Frankenstein’s monster tattooed on your arm. But, that is the point.
Tattoo Walk Ins are welcome.
Please call ahead, or message and so on for availability
Shop Phone: 727-289-8077
Cell Phone: (302-588-4686)
Text Cell for Photos or tattoo related information..
Email for Tattoos only: email@example.com
Appointments Preferred for larger scale Tattoos Thank you.
Address: 10710 Gandy Blvd N, ST Petersburg FL 33702.
Phoebus Tattoos Studio is located on Gandy Boulevard (U.S. 92).
West of the Gandy Bridge and MacDill Air Force Base, and east of Derby Lane in Saint Pete, FL.
For more information on the area and in depth location please click the Map page.
We Accept: Cash-Visa-Mastercard-Discover-Apple Pay.
Phoebus Studio St. Petersburg, Florida.
EST. June 2017. 5yrs
- Monday – Closed
- Tuesday – Closed
- Wednesday – 12pm – 9pm
- Thursday – 12pm – 9pm
- Friday – 12pm -9pm
- Saturday – 12pm – 9pm
- Sunday – 12pm – 6pm